I am so glad I researched this company before taking a position.I went on my first interview today 6/9/08 and just didn't feel right afterwards.

I came home immediately to research this company and was really amazed at what I found. Before researching the company I did phone back and was told to attend a 3nd interview in Brooklyn NY. I can't believe this kind of thing is going on here in NY. UNBELIEVABLE!!!

I'm so glad that I followed my instincts.

Thanks again for everyones' honesty.

I will pass this information on!so

Had an Experience with Scentura Creations?

Comments

RUN....LISTEN TO YOUR GUT INSTINCT.SCENTURA CREATION REPS, DO NOT LIKE YOU ASKING QUESTIONS ABOUT THE OWNER OR ABOUT SCENTURA CREATION.

THEY INTERVIEW 15 TO 20 PEOPLE IN A BEAR WALL ROOMS. FOLDING CHAIRS AGAINST TWO WALLS. what professional company plays loud hip hop music with profanity lyrics in a supposingly reputable company's waiting room. The place look like a jump company.

A jump company usually have just enough furniture like folding chairs, and tables to fold if they need to QUICKLY MAKE A RUN.

The interviewers were speed talking, when they explained what the company was about. Yet, if you asked them to repeat it what they just saud, they made you feel like you were incompetetant, and maybe your not qualified for to work for their company. WHAT????? SINCE WHEN, ITS *** TO ASK A QUESTION?

IF YOU NEED CLEARIFICATION. MORE BELLS WERE GOING OFF IN MY BELLY. SAYING...RUN...GET OUT WHILE YOU CAN. THEY WOULD MENTION HOW HARD THE ECONOMY IS, AND PEOPLE ARE DESPERATE FOR WORK, AND YOU CAN MAKE $30K WHEN YOU COMPLETE MANAGEMENT TRAINING.

EVERYTHING IS RUSHED...THE AIR IS TENSED...YOU ARE PUSHED OUT THE DOOR WITH A REMINDER TO SHOW UP IN BROOKLYN. THE INTERVIEWERS ARE DRESSED BUMMY, YET THEY TELL YOU TO DRESS UP FOR BOTH INTERVIEWS IN PROFESSIONAL ATTIRE. I WAS FEEL SO NAUSEA WHEN I LEFT SCENTURA CREATION SPOT. IT WASN'T EVEN AN OFFICE.

IT WAS A DINKY WHOLE IN THE WALL, WITH JUMP FURNITURE.

RUN PEOPLE...RUN......

This is Nick Brunson, web-admin for Scentura Creations. Unfortunately, it seems there’s a lot of negativity and false information circulating the internet regarding Scentura, and I think it’s based mostly on people’s misunderstanding of the Scentura Opportunity. I thought I’d post something brief that would help make things clear.

First of all, Scentura Creations is a manufacturer and supplier of rendition fragrances. They distribute their product line to Independent Wholesale Business owners throughout the U.S. They’re unique in that they provide merchandise without any capital outlay to these Independent Wholesale Distributors , meaning they don’t pay Scentura until after they’ve sold the merchandise. This is key because it removes a huge barrier of entry into business… Inventory costs.

Second, the sales model used by most independent businesses that sell Scentura’s products is that of Direct Selling. It’s a business to business, face-to-face sales strategy that has worked for over 35 years. It’s not glamorous, and it’s probably not for everyone, but it just works.

Last, and most importantly, Scentura doesn't ask you to invest any money, it's not a franchise, it's not a pyramid or multi-level marketing business, there's nothing to purchase, there are no sign-up fees. The only thing required from you is your time and hard work, and you’ll get a chance to run your own business. How many companies out there are willing to...

Again, this is not for everyone, but the opportunity is definitely real, and many owners have gone on to make six-figure incomes running their own businesses that sell Scentura's products.

Please visit the following website dedicated to new business owners that answered the ad and started just like everyone else: www.RookieOwners.com

If you’d like to read more about Scentura Creations, please visit the following sites:

www.ScenturaCreations.com

www.TruthAboutScenturaCreations.com

www.Larry-Hahn.com

If you have any further complaints, please direct them to pr@scenturacreations.com

Thank you.

This is how I felt after my group interview today.It makes me so angry that people are being used like this.

I'm glad the woman next to me asked about the name of the company, otherwise, who knows?

Thank you everyone for your warnings, and I'm sorry for your horrible experience.At times like this, you hope that what goes around comes around.

I live in TN. i bought the commerical appeal and it stated lookinf for motivated people to manage call for an appt. I went to this naked a** building and i thought well they only been her for a few months then i got call back they make it seem so true Charles and Weronica say the make a 100k a year if so why you wearing this cheap suit if i made that much aleats i would look like it but i said maybe its jus me so when we got there for the second interview it was about 20 peoplee the told us to sell to our FFAR and get them to buy the perfume for 25 dollars so i did bu my husband said wat type of sh** is this clear bottle no box dont even have the name of the perfume on it so he said look them up i google them befor i even got to thw website i saw all these posting on SCENTURA CREATIONS SCAM so i quit im glad i got out when i did

I have to agree with you. I was almost bought by the same bull**** until I researched the company. It felt all too unreal. The first interview being only 15-20 minutes, and the second one consisting of a room full of at least 15 people, cheap office attire which only consisted of a few chairs for sitting and one private office and a conference room.

The only bad cause I suffered from this event was the fact that I told all my family members and friends. I haven't told them about the situation yet. Everyone still has there expectations high for me. Oh well, I'm glade I researched it before something far worst could have happened.

Thanks you guys and girls. It wouldn't have made me realize if it wasn't for you.