Turnaround Time

The same scam.The same company.

The same crappy bottles of fragrances. DO NOT WORK HERE. Selling cologne and perfume in parking lots for *** pay. There is no opportunity to be a manager.

There IS A reason why they don't tell you hardly anything about the job before you work there. ITS A SCAM. All the way around, a complete scam. Michael Gilchrest should be sued and thrown in jail.

What they are doing is completely illegal on every level imaginable.

I am disgusted with myself for falling for what is clearly not a real job.I hope this company gets shut down and it's owners/managers thrown in jail.

This person wrote the review because of not as described of a product or service from Scentura Creations. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Scentura Creations to "the company shut down completely, forever. the owners put in jail".

The most disappointing in user's experience was all of it. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Scentura Creations for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Las Cruces, New Mexico, United States #1299310

Dulcen, you sound like the defense aggro sales technique, but in typing form. You people are something else.

dulcenlopez

Define scam??How are they scamming you?

They aren't taking your money, they aren't asking you for anything of you at all because you have nothing to offer. That's why people still looking for full time work after they leave. This company TEACHES you to get out of your comfort zone, how to deal with your attitude, and they are teaching you how to market a product after learning to have the people skills, because the product sells itself. Those are skills that you develop during training.

The management positions are real! But in order to become a manager and make more money, that you probably won't make, you have to go through the process of training. You can't expect to be given a company without you putting in the work. People miss out on an opportunity because they are closed minded and lazy.

The only thing that people don't have is the willingness and dedication.

I am so thankful for this company that has taught me all I know!I thank God and Michael Gilchrist for showing me the right way.

According to the manta website, this company grosses 142k a year.Riddle me this: after rent, utilities, advertising, inventory, taxes and other operating expenses are taken out and then the owners take their salaries, what is left to pay the employees?

How can they possibly pay that 35k that Scentura offices always promise???There is no money to pay people!

Comprehension is important when reading.NOWHERE in the letter was it indicated someone was "forced" to work there.

Like most other victims who fall for the Scentura scheme, this person no doubt responded to an ad for "receptionist / administrative assistant / managers offering 35-40k! It is not until the last possible moment people find out there is no receptionist/admin/manager job and there is no 35k salary. There is NO salary, period! There also are NO benefits!

But did you know this: Scentura themselves have said this "opportunity" is designed for people who lack the education and skills to get a real job OR is for people who can't find gainful employment due to a criminal background.Which category do YOU fall into?!

Cleveland, Texas, United States #1257249

Omg they forced you to work there? Thats terrible!

to Anonymous Elk Grove Village, Illinois, United States #1257278

Were you born stup*d or did you just become that way over the years?Comprehension is important when reading.

NOWHERE in the letter was it indicated someone was "forced" to work there. Like most other victims who fall for the Scentura scheme, this person no doubt responded to an ad for "receptionist / administrative assistant / managers offering 35-40k! It is not until the last possible moment people find out there is no receptionist/admin/manager job and there is no 35k salary. There is NO salary, period!

There also are NO benefits! There isn't even a job! It's nothing more than a pyramid scheme where you illegally hustle (without the required permit) knockoff perfume in parking lots! But you probably already know this as you either are a newbie, still wet behind the ears, OR, you are a distributor yourself and promote this BS for your own financial gain (which would make you morally bankrupt).

I feel really sad for all the poor saps who get drawn into being a parking lot hustler for knockoff perfume.Imagine how down on their luck a person must be, to agree to take on such an "opportunity"!

And those that turn to this because they have a criminal background and can't do anything else, are really setting themselves up to be rearrested for soliciting without a permit. If anyone out there really thinks they are going to be able to pay their rent, car note, insurance and put food on their table by walking around truck-stops with a book-bag full of perfume, are really fooling themselves. I've lost count of the number of times I've seen the police and/or store management run these Scentura people out of store parking lots. One thing they all have in common: they look homeless.

I've felt sorry for a few of them and given them a few bucks to get something to eat or a pack of smokes.What a life,eh!

to Anonymous Brooklyn, New York, United States #1255420

You are correct in that this is NOT the way to live or work.I know i did it for all of 5 days.

When I asked questions to find out how to advance, they would NOT answer me. On my last day the training was in MY neighborhood. It was embarrassing to see people I knew and had to hide my face because I was in training to become a hustler. I finally asked the young lady i worked with what the real deal was.

She told me there was no room for advancement. She had left working for an attorney two months prior and didn't make any real sales yet. I told her thank you as i stood out in below zero weather. I made my decision as i eagerly awaited 4pm.

I was gonna hand over every bottle of perfume, leave, and never EVER return. I wanted to make an honest living and THAT was NOT it. I will tell you this..

you are totally wrong about looking homeless..I NEVER looked homeless.

to Anonymous #1255527

I was speaking from my own experiences. The Scentura people I have encountered over the years have always looked homeless. Glad you got out of that trap and I hope you have moved on to something much better.