I used to run one of the distribution Center they really really get your believe in and how much money you can makeyou end up spending more money than you make and then you get yourself in debt

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment of a product or service from Scentura Creations. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Scentura Creations to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Scentura Creations for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Scentura Creations?

Comments

I've had Scentura people approach me in parking lots.When I told them I wasn't interested, they would often ask me for a dollar to get a burger from McDonalds.

Are these people really THAT broke? Theycertainly looked down on their luck! I understand the "job" itself mainly attracts felons who can't otherwise get employment, the uneducated and people who naively fall for the dream they sell, i.e.

one day they will own their business and retire at 45.Did you ever see anyone actually make any real money?