Scentura Creations Is A SCAM!!
I worked for Scentura Creations for 4 days, and what a f****ng joke.For any one who decides to work for them,don't!!
They promise you your own office and great pay, F**k that!!!! They will brain wash you and potentially F**k your life over completely. They will lie to you and tell you what you want to hear and their the fakest Mother F****rs you'll ever meet. Scentura Creations is the biggest SCAM you'll ever come across.
They train you to lie, cheat, and steal just to make a measly $5-$10 dollars a day for a ten hour day.They are nothing but a bunch of thieves who aren't even making money themselves.review #156539
You may also like
- "I was a professional model with beautiful long natural hair. After using this product my scalp and face broke out in boils and my hair fell out in chunks. This..."
- "I too ordered meaningful beauty. I was led to believe I was paying a one time fee of 44.95 for the whole kit. They charged me for three months making..."
- "ces 2 compagnies sont les mêmes, Il vendes des échantillons d essais, e , on doit payer 2.99 + frais de poste, alors j ai essayer les 2 produit. mais..."
- "Biggest peice of *** ever. I ordered a light. First of all I had to assemble it myslef. Second, the peices were broke, third it fell apart. And the worst..."
- "I went to this store Store #272 in 305 SE Chkalov Dr, Vancouver, WA 98683 to return a costume right after my daughter said that it was too big. We..."
- "This person is slandering my company everyday on Craigslist in Portland, Oregon. It's really funny beacuase everything he says about us is exactly what this dan trussell of my used..."
- "I signed the contract for my house (Enclave at Highland Horizon - Austin, TX) in Jan of 2014 and it was completed in July so I have no complaints about..."
- "I orders 2 maxican pizza and veg cantina bowl first they forget to give me 1 pizza then I have to come back to take my pizza.then when I checked..."
- "The PU Housetraining Wrapper Belly-Bands are not to be confused as simply an "ace bandage". Yes, they do resemble and ace bandage, but the similarity ends there. The..."