Scentura Creations Is A SCAM!!
I worked for Scentura Creations for 4 days, and what a f****ng joke.For any one who decides to work for them,don't!!
They promise you your own office and great pay, F**k that!!!! They will brain wash you and potentially F**k your life over completely. They will lie to you and tell you what you want to hear and their the fakest Mother F****rs you'll ever meet. Scentura Creations is the biggest SCAM you'll ever come across.
They train you to lie, cheat, and steal just to make a measly $5-$10 dollars a day for a ten hour day.They are nothing but a bunch of thieves who aren't even making money themselves.1288a28f review #156539
You may also like
- "I bought this and followed the usage directions to a T. It did not work, it was a total waste of my money, do not waste yours. I am very..."
- " I have worn hair extensions for 5 years and wanted to try something new. I was recommended to try Hot Heads from a few Cosmetologist friends. ..."
- "Got this "offer" after filling a Morrison's survey. Stemologica and Beautemer are offering "free" trial - only for the shipment value of 3.99 - and 14 days after your order..."
- "I went to this store Store #272 in 305 SE Chkalov Dr, Vancouver, WA 98683 to return a costume right after my daughter said that it was too big. We..."
- "This person is slandering my company everyday on Craigslist in Portland, Oregon. It's really funny beacuase everything he says about us is exactly what this dan trussell of my used..."
- "Michael J Sales of American Auto Shipping, Automobile Shipping Quotes (ASQ), M2 Reeves, etc. is widely known as the cockiest shadeball lead provider in the industry. But his racket is..."
- "This company is unethical. Let me explain why. If you order a new piece of furniture chances are you will receive a used piece. If it does not arrive at..."
- "Received a bouquet of my favorite sunflowers from my mother for admin. professionals day yesterday (4/22/15). When I opened the box, three of the heads had fallen off completely...."
- "We were scammed at the airport to come and visit Pueblo Bonito for a day. We were shown the high price Monte Cristo estates. We were then told no more..."