I worked for Scentura Creations for 4 days, and what a f****ng joke.For any one who decides to work for them,don't!!
They promise you your own office and great pay, F**k that!!!! They will brain wash you and potentially F**k your life over completely. They will lie to you and tell you what you want to hear and their the fakest Mother F****rs you'll ever meet. Scentura Creations is the biggest SCAM you'll ever come across.
They train you to lie, cheat, and steal just to make a measly $5-$10 dollars a day for a ten hour day.They are nothing but a bunch of thieves who aren't even making money themselves.
More Review Details
- Review category
- Cosmetics and Toiletries
- Review rating
- 5 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "Put in an order over the phone for EVERSILK SLIMMING CREAM never gave me confirmation or order# they took the payment and i never recieved my product, constantly ringing speaking..."
- "Got excited bout the product didn't have hair loss just wanted my hair to grow longer n fuller faster I only used the shampoo n conditioner my hair started to..."
- "Arbonne Suncreen is the absolute worst. As someone who had a stage 2 melanoma removed from my back last year, I try to be very careful to say the least...."
- "Valve is ripping us off again with the steam mobile authenticator, they are making it take 15 days to add things to the community market unless you download their app..."
- "This person is slandering my company everyday on Craigslist in Portland, Oregon. It's really funny beacuase everything he says about us is exactly what this dan trussell of my used..."
- "We bought my son a tablet with removable keyboard and when we open the box two weeks later for his birthday it was cracked on top and on the screen...."
- "Our home was ran into by a car two of our little Grandsons were eating at the table on a Sunday and all of a sudden we heard a loud..."
- "Buyer beware. I recently purchased an area rug from Rugs USA. I made the mistake of waiting to take the rug out of the packaging until the room for which..."
- "I was part of the Nick Vertucci August Bus Tour in Irvine, California. I went alone but was able to meet up with some new friends I met from the..."