Scentura Creations Is A SCAM!!
I worked for Scentura Creations for 4 days, and what a f****ng joke.For any one who decides to work for them,don't!!
They promise you your own office and great pay, F**k that!!!! They will brain wash you and potentially F**k your life over completely. They will lie to you and tell you what you want to hear and their the fakest Mother F****rs you'll ever meet. Scentura Creations is the biggest SCAM you'll ever come across.
They train you to lie, cheat, and steal just to make a measly $5-$10 dollars a day for a ten hour day.They are nothing but a bunch of thieves who aren't even making money themselves.d4ff6d9 review #156539
You may also like
- "DO NOT ORDER FROM FINGERCOMBER.COM!!! They are a HORRIBLE company who will rob you blind and send you ***!! I purchased 3 units totaling $200 from them through PayPal. I..."
- "Amazing products! After using them for 3 years, I enrolled in esthetician school. I brought them in so the teacher can look at them. Great ingredients. For them to work..."
- "My roommate started selling Arbonne products. I ended up at one of the parties and ordered a couple things to support the home team. She had told me..."
- "This is an edit of a photo taken by MorningPrint, previously one of my favorite printers, of 85% Cyan as shown in a Pantone process book (”85” color chip) ..."
- "Website lists snow plow for my vehicle. When it arrived,turned out to be Reese hitch. Called,complained and they say they solved the issue and sent me yet another Reese hitch..."
- "Surajit Khanna is a liar personally and professionally. This man is married and has children but at the same time he lures young women from a site called Sugardaddies username..."
- "Stayed at Motel 6 in Woodland Wash. 3 weekends ago because I was cleaning out and packing up my recently deceased mother. When I checked out I informed the..."
- "On Sept. 18, 2012, our company received custom-made heat exchangers used in the manufacturing of research aquatics systems. Estes Express was the carrier. The crate looked fine when we got..."
- "On Sunday, October 9th I went to the Regis Salon at the Alderwood Mall in Lynnwood, Washington. I had a 1pm appointment with a stylist named Roberta. I brought a..."